Consumer Goods Loan
To purchase utility articles such as T.V., V.C.R., Refrigerator, Washing Machine, Air conditioner, Food processors, Cooking Range, Computers, etc.
Permanent employees of a limited company, Govt. undertaking
or state or central govt. employees whose annual income is
minium Rs. 1.20 Lacs
In case of self employeed businessmen, gross income should be minium of Rs.1.20 Lacs/- per annum and should have some investments in the securities eligible for rebate u/s 88 of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
70% of the cost of the consumer goods or 10 times of net
salary whichever is less.
70% of the gross income as per latest financial statement incase of self employed person.
Maximum loan per month should not be more than Rs. 1,00,000/- under this category.
Upto 36 months.
Loan & Advance
- Vehicle Loan
- Plant and Machinery Loan
- Cash Credit
- Secured Overdraft
- Surety Loan
- Consumer Goods Loan
- Surety Loan
- Housing Loan
- House Renovation Loan
- Education Loan
- Gold Loan
- Over Draft
- Vyapari Utkarsh Loann
- Navi Mumbai Bullet Gold Loan
- Udyog Vastu Loan
- Mazhe Vahan Loan(2 & 4 Wheeler)
- Business Term Loan Against Mortgage of Immoveable Property
- Vahan Vyavsayik Loan Commercial Use
- Privileged Working Capital Loan
- Advance Against Bank's Term Deposits
- Advance Against Securities
- Navi Mumabi Gold Loan Scheme
- Self Employed / Professional Loan